2023 Season – Vendor Application
Know Before You Submit:
1. Please read the 2023 NSFM Policy Manual:
- Notes: If you’re a regular vendor, we now require you to obtain insurance to participate. If you already have business insurance, please add the North Saanich Food for the Future Society/North Saanich Farm Market as an Additional Insured.
- There are many options for insurance. They range from $15/day, $175/year, through the BCAFM.
- Your product must be made/grown by you and there is no reselling.
- You are responsible for providing a table and tent or umbrella for your market setup.
2. Market dates
- There are 19 markets in 2023, from June 3rd to October 7th. The markets are every Saturday from 9:30 to noon. Please let us know which markets you’d like to attend, and be aware that for some products, vendors will be on a first come, first booked basis. The weekly table fee is $30.00.
All topics marked with a * are mandatory.