Know Before You Submit:
1. Please read the NSFM Policy Manual:
- Notes: We strongly encourage you to get business insurance to participate. If you already have business insurance, please add the North Saanich Food for the Future Society/North Saanich Farm Market as an Additional Insured.
- There are many options for insurance. They range from $15/day, $175/year, through the BCAFM.
- Your product must be made/grown by you and there is no reselling.
- You are responsible for providing a table and tent or umbrella for your market setup.
2. Market dates
- There are 19 markets in 2022, from June 4 to October 8th. The markets are every Saturday from 9:30 to noon. Please let us know which markets you’d like to attend, and be aware that for some products, vendors will be on a first come, first booked basis. The weekly table fee is $20.00.