North Saanich Farm Market
Saturday mornings with the Peninsula’s finest.
Operating every Saturday morning from the start of June through Thanksgiving weekend, the North Saanich Farm Market is full of community spirit. Live music floats through the air (in non-Covid times) as the Peninsula’s top growers and food producers display fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken, and seafood – while crafters offer you a large selection of clothing, jewelry and more.
North Saanich Farm Market
NEXT MARKET: AUGUST 7, 2021
Weekly on Saturdays
9:30am – 11:30am
10990 W Saanich Rd,
North Saanich, BC
This Week At the Market
This Week’s Vendors
- Abeille Amour Apiaries
Our honey is unpasteurized, 100% Canadian from bees raised on our small acre farm.
- Anneth Farm
Beans, eggplant, basil, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, cukes, zucchini and more.
- Baloo Bear Bakery
Cookies and other treats; you don’t want to miss out!
- Howl Brewing
Bringing small batch high quality craft beer made from BC grown ingredients.
- Invinity Sparkling Wine
Come see our selection of unique selection of sparkling wines using custom varietals.
- Kildara Farms
Look for scallions, beets, parsley, and the usual spicy bagged salad mixes.
- Little Maple Farm
We’ll have garlic for every taste, our Tom Tom Chutney, purple beans and more.
- Pickle and Ponder
Come and see what we have this week – If you can Ponder it… we can Pickle it!
- Raincoast Wood Turnings
Beautiful hand-made wooden art – from cutting boards to urns.
- Saltspring Fruitsicles
Keeping real fruit as our main focus, we offer a wide variety of choices, including Fruitsicles made with dairy as well as vegan, sugar-free and organic options.
- Sacred Circle Natural Remedies
Made from local, sustainable and ethically harvested products.
- Tora Leather
We are dedicated to making stylish ,durable and affordable leather goods!
- Two Willows Farm
Bringing an assortment of garlic, scapes, greens and vegetables.
Find out more about our vendors – and follow them on social media – by clicking here.
Please click on the image above to download a PDF map
The Community Table
This week at the Community Table: Pasture Prime will be dropping off Padron peppers, local fruit, bunches of basil and more; Flour Power will send scones, granola, raisin soda bread, baguettes and more; Baker’s Acre will have their sourdough bread; Gord will be dropping off fresh veggies; we’ll have lots of Peaches and Cream corn, and we’ll have sensational seasonal floral bouquets.
- Safety First: We are now operating under Phase 3 of the just-released BC CDC COVID 19 Regulations, which have eased the regulations on mask-wearing and distancing. Your safety and the safety of our vendors and volunteers is our top priority, so please our Covid & Other Stuff info box.
- Music is back! : This week, long-time market favourite Terry Brennan (https://www.terrybrennan.ca/(https://www.janaseale.com/) is back.
Covid & Other Stuff
Top 6 Things you need to know:
- Masks are now OPTIONAL and up to your discretion.
- There will still be a sanitizing station at the main entrance to the market.
- All entrances and exits will now be open and available for your use.
- The public restroom facilities in the church basement will again be available at the market.
- The playground and thrift store will be now be OPEN during market hours.
- We ask that you still please be respectful of our vendors, volunteers and fellow customers so we can continue to keep everyone safe!