North Saanich Farm Market
Saturday mornings with the Peninsula’s finest.
It’s a big year for the North Saanich Farm Market: 2022 is our 15th year of bringing the community together for a weekly gathering amongst the green gardens of West Saanich Road. The market is made possible not only by the love and work of many local growers, crafters, bakers, vintners and brewers, but by the cheerful efforts of our dedicated volunteers and board, to all of whom we give our thanks.
Operating every Saturday morning from the start of June through to Thanksgiving weekend, the North Saanich Farm Market is full of community spirit. Live music floats through the air as the Peninsula’s top growers and food producers display fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken and seafood, sparkling wine and local beer, and baking and preserves – while crafters offer you a large selection of honey, woodworking, clothing, soaps, personal care products, jewelry and more.
WE’RE NOW ACCEPTING VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON: Click here to apply.
North Saanich Farm Market
FIRST MARKET OF THE 2022 SEASON: SATURDAY, JUNE 4th
Weekly on Saturdays
9:30am – 12:00pm
10990 W Saanich Rd,
North Saanich, BC
This Week At the Market
This Week’s Vendors
- Abeille Amour Apiaries
Our honey is unpasteurized, 100% Canadian from bees raised on our small acre farm.
- Anneth Farm
Beans, eggplant, basil, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, cukes, zucchini and more.
- Baloo Bear Bakery
Cookies and other treats; you don’t want to miss out!
- Invinity Sparkling Wine
Come see our selection of unique selection of sparkling wines using custom varietals.
- Kildara Farms
Look for scallions, beets, parsley, and the usual spicy bagged salad mixes.
- Little Maple Farm
We’ll have garlic for every taste, our Tom Tom Chutney, purple beans and more.
- Peas n’ Carrots Farm
Katie uses organic farm practices, and you’ll see it in the mixed veggies and eggs she brings!
- Raincoast Wood Turnings
Beautiful hand-made wooden art – from cutting boards to urns.
- Saija Coffee
Offering fresh and ethically sourced specialty coffee beans that are locally roasted and come in a compostable bag.
- Sarah’s Staples
Sweet and savoury preserves, jams, pickles and relishes.
Find out more about our vendors – and follow them on social media – by clicking here.
Please click on the image above to download a PDF map
The Community Table
For our 2022 season, we’re happy to announce that Flour Power will be back providing wonderful baking for the Community Table; Baker’s Acre will drop off fresh, warm sourdough loaves; and we’ll have seasonal offerings from lots of local growers and farmers. Stay tuned for an update each week of what we know will be there – but be prepared to check out last-minute arrivals as well!
- Safety First: We are now operating under Phase 3 of the BC CDC COVID 19 Regulations, which have eased the regulations on mask-wearing and distancing. Your safety and the safety of our vendors and volunteers is our top priority, so please our Covid & Other Stuff info box.
- WATER IN THE CRAWL SPACE opened our first market 14 years ago, and they’ve opened (and closed) every market season since. They’ll be back to entertain us at the opening of our 15th season! https://www.facebook.com/WaterInTheCrawlspace/
Covid & Other Stuff
Top 6 Things you need to know:
- Masks are now OPTIONAL and up to your discretion.
- There will still be a sanitizing station at the main entrance to the market.
- All entrances and exits will now be open and available for your use.
- The public restroom facilities in the church basement will again be available at the market.
- The playground and thrift store will be now be OPEN during market hours.
- We ask that you still please be respectful of our vendors, volunteers and fellow customers so we can continue to keep everyone safe!