North Saanich Farm Market
Saturday mornings with the Peninsula’s finest.
Operating every Saturday morning from the start of June through Thanksgiving weekend, the North Saanich Farm Market is full of community spirit. Live music floats through the air (in non-Covid times) as the Peninsula’s top growers and food producers display fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken, and seafood – while crafters offer you a large selection of clothing, jewelry and more.
North Saanich Farm Market
NEXT MARKET: SEPTEMBER 18, 2021 (4 markets left!)
Weekly on Saturdays
9:30am – 11:30am
10990 W Saanich Rd,
North Saanich, BC
This Week At the Market
This Week’s Vendors
- Anneth Farm
Beans, eggplant, basil, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, cukes, zucchini and more.
- Baloo Bear Bakery
Cookies and other treats; you don’t want to miss out!
- Howl Brewing
Bringing small batch high quality craft beer made from BC grown ingredients.
- Intentional Creations
Custom crystal jewelry & adornments.
- KD Woodworking
With hand-turned wood items, like bowls, tea-light holders, etc.
- Kildara Farms
Look for scallions, beets, parsley, and the usual spicy bagged salad mixes.
- Little Acre Soap
Offering 100% vegan soaps, skincare, candles, and home goods.
- Little Maple Farm
We’ll have garlic for every taste, our Tom Tom Chutney, purple beans and more.
- Peas n’ Carrots Farm
Katie uses organic farm practices, and you’ll see it in the mixed veggies and eggs she brings!
- Pickle and Ponder
Come and see what we have this week – If you can Ponder it… we can Pickle it!
- Saija Coffee
Offering fresh and ethically sourced specialty coffee beans that are locally roasted and come in a compostable bag.
- Sacred Circle Natural Remedies
Made from local, sustainable and ethically harvested products.
- Two Willows Farm
Bringing an assortment of garlic, scapes, greens and vegetables.
Find out more about our vendors – and follow them on social media – by clicking here.
Please click on the image above to download a PDF map
The Community Table
This week at the Community Table: Flour Power is back at the CT with a full selection of amazing baking (Baker’s Acre’s oven is still down, so no sourdough again); Forest For Dinner will be dropping off freshly-picked chanterelles; we’ll have Silver Rill corn, and there will be lots of sensational seasonal floral bouquets with all the bright colours of fall
- Safety First: We are now operating under Phase 3 of the just-released BC CDC COVID 19 Regulations, which have eased the regulations on mask-wearing and distancing. Your safety and the safety of our vendors and volunteers is our top priority, so please our Covid & Othey!r Stuff info box.
- Music is back! : This week it’s the versatile string band THE BRAMBLING BOYS, playing sea shanties, Celtic and East Coast tunes, blues, country favourites, 60’s rock n’ roll, to 70’s pop. Let’s kick up our heels!
- Anneth Farms, Howl Brewing and Pickle & Ponder are all back this week, as are Little Acre Soaps and KD Woodworking
- Baker’s Acre’s oven is still down, so no sourdough again, but Kathy from Flour Power will be back with all the baking you love!
Covid & Other Stuff
Top 6 Things you need to know:
- Masks are now OPTIONAL and up to your discretion.
- There will still be a sanitizing station at the main entrance to the market.
- All entrances and exits will now be open and available for your use.
- The public restroom facilities in the church basement will again be available at the market.
- The playground and thrift store will be now be OPEN during market hours.
- We ask that you still please be respectful of our vendors, volunteers and fellow customers so we can continue to keep everyone safe!