North Saanich Farm Market
Saturday mornings with the Peninsula’s finest.
Operating every Saturday morning from the start of June through Thanksgiving weekend, the North Saanich Farm Market is full of community spirit. Live music floats through the air (in non-Covid times) as the Peninsula’s top growers and food producers display fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken, and seafood – while crafters offer you a large selection of clothing, jewelry and more.
North Saanich Farm Market
BEGINNING JUNE 5, 2021
Weekly on Saturdays
9:30am – 11:30am
10990 W Saanich Rd,
North Saanich, BC
This Week At the Market
This Week’s Vendors
- Anneth Farm
Beans, eggplant, basil, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, cukes, zucchini and more.
- Baloo Bear Bakery
Cookies and other treats; you don’t want to miss out!
- Bloom Brothers
Sunflowers, eucalyptus, dahlias, lilies, brugmansia, 20 yr old ortega grape vines, hosta’s, strawberries.
- Cheeky Robin Designs
Home crafted from beautiful fabrics.
- Howl Brewing
Bringing small batch high quality craft beer made from BC grown ingredients.
- Intentional Creations
Custom crystal jewellery & adornments.
- Kildara Farms
Look for scallions, beets, parsley, and the usual spicy bagged salad mixes.
- Little Maple Farm
We’ll have garlic for every taste, our Tom Tom Chutney, purple beans and more.
- Pickle and Ponder
Come and see what we have this week – If you can Ponder it… we can Pickle it!
- Pye Patch
4” pots, tomatoes-sun gold starts, cucumber- pickling and marketmore starts, basil 4” pots, minionette strawberry starts, assorted herbs 4” pots, eggs.
- Sacred Circle Natural Remedies
Made from local, sustainable and ethically harvested products.
- Two Willows Farm
Bringing an assortment of garlic, scapes, greens and vegetables.
Find out more about our vendors – and follow them on social media – by clicking here.
- Safety First: We are operating as an essential service and following the BC CDC COVID 19 Regulations. Your safety and the safety of our vendors and volunteers is our top priority, so please our Covid & Other Stuff info box.
- Crafters Are Back: We are happy to announce that the crafters are back this year! We have returning members and some new faces bringing you handmade items such as pillows, clothing, beeswax wraps and other reusable items, wood carvings, jewelry, soaps and personal care products.
- Thank You to Vendors: Our local farms are the star of the show with their beautiful fresh produce. Thank you for all your hard work, we will see you on June 5th!
Covid & Other Stuff
Top 10 Things you need to know:
- We are strongly encouraging all patrons to wear masks.
- There will be sanitizing stations set up throughout the market.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from other patrons and vendors.
- If you are able, please shop alone.
- Cash is A-OKAY. Some vendors will have Square, but some may not, so come prepared.
- At this time there are no public restroom facilities available at the market. There are restrooms nearby at the gas station and at Deep Cove Market.
- The playground and thrift store will be closed during market hours.
- Shop don’t stop. We know how much fun it is to see neighbours and have a chat – we really do! However, given the limited hours and line ups, we ask that you keep your catching up to outside of the vendor area.
- Reusable shopping bags are welcome. Let’s reduce the single use plastic where we can right?!
- Please be respectful of our volunteers who are working to keep everyone safe!