North Saanich Farm Market
Saturday mornings with the Peninsula’s finest.
Operating every Saturday morning from the start of June through Thanksgiving weekend, the North Saanich Farm Market is full of community spirit. Live music floats through the air (in non-Covid times) as the Peninsula’s top growers and food producers display fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken, and seafood – while crafters offer you a large selection of clothing, jewelry and more.
North Saanich Farm Market
NEXT MARKET: OCTOBER 9, 2021 (our final market of 2021!)
Weekly on Saturdays
9:30am – 11:30am
10990 W Saanich Rd,
North Saanich, BC
This Week At the Market
This Week’s Vendors
- Anneth Farm
Beans, eggplant, basil, garlic, sweet and hot peppers, cukes, zucchini and more.
- Baloo Bear Bakery
Cookies and other treats; you don’t want to miss out!
- Howl Brewing
Bringing small batch high quality craft beer made from BC grown ingredients.
- Intentional Creations
Custom crystal jewelry & adornments.
- Invinity Sparkling Wine
Come see our selection of unique selection of sparkling wines using custom varietals.
- Kildara Farms
Look for scallions, beets, parsley, and the usual spicy bagged salad mixes.
- Little Maple Farm
We’ll have garlic for every taste, our Tom Tom Chutney, purple beans and more.
- Peas n’ Carrots Farm
Katie uses organic farm practices, and you’ll see it in the mixed veggies and eggs she brings!
- Pickle and Ponder
Come and see what we have this week – If you can Ponder it… we can Pickle it!
- Raincoast Wood Turnings
Beautiful hand-made wooden art – from cutting boards to urns.
- Sacred Circle Natural Remedies
Made from local, sustainable and ethically harvested products.
- Sarah’s Staples
Sweet and savoury preserves, jams, pickles and relishes.
- Two Willows Farm
Bringing an assortment of garlic, scapes, greens and vegetables.
Find out more about our vendors – and follow them on social media – by clicking here.
Please click on the image above to download a PDF map
The Community Table
This week at the Community Table: Kathy from Flour Power will be at the CT with lots of baking; Baker’s Acre’s oven is back with sourdough bread; Forest For Dinner will be dropping off freshly-picked chanterelles; there’s still lots of Silver Rill corn; and bags of local apples!
- Safety First: We are now operating under Phase 3 of the BC CDC COVID 19 Regulations, which have eased the regulations on mask-wearing and distancing. Your safety and the safety of our vendors and volunteers is our top priority, so please our Covid & Other Stuff info box.
- WATER IN THE CRAWL SPACE opened our first market 14 years ago, and they’ve played at the last market of every single season since! Come on out and listen, dance, enjoy!!
- Our biggest market of the season to close it out! All your favourite vendors will be back, including Invinity, Howl Brewing, Sarah’s Staples, Pickle & Ponder and many more. And in her only appearance at the market this year, Shelley from Red Damsel will be there!
Covid & Other Stuff
Top 6 Things you need to know:
- Masks are now OPTIONAL and up to your discretion.
- There will still be a sanitizing station at the main entrance to the market.
- All entrances and exits will now be open and available for your use.
- The public restroom facilities in the church basement will again be available at the market.
- The playground and thrift store will be now be OPEN during market hours.
- We ask that you still please be respectful of our vendors, volunteers and fellow customers so we can continue to keep everyone safe!