North Saanich Farm Market VendorsFind out more about who you'll find at the market
Here are some of our vendors and the produce they bring:
- THE BAKER’S ACRE
- CAPTAIN PETE’S SEAFOOD — frozen local tuna, halibut and salmon
- COUNTRY WOOLS (Lorea Tomsin) — frozen local lamb products – sausages, steaks, chops, etc. – and wool products
- DEEP COVE CANNING (Tina Baynes and Ashley Halkett) — certified organic veggies, seeds, veggie starts, seasonal flower bouquets
- FABULOUS LITTLE FROCKS (Chris and Marilyn) — girls’ dresses, baby quilts, pillow cases
- HOYNE BREWING
- LLOYD WEBER — carpentry – chairs, trellises, planters, etc.
- STONEFIELDS FARMS (Kristine Letson) — waaaayyyy too many veggies and fruits to list here!
- SYMPHONY VINEYARD
- TWO WILLOWS FARM (Stephen Carroll) — veggies
- WILLOWTREE BREAD (Charles and Gillian Cunningham) — organic breads, pain au chocolate, cinnamon loaves) *Note: their breads are available at the market’s Community Table
- WRAY CREEK FARMS